Monday, October 18, 2010

The Journey of a Thousand Miles begins with a single...

I'm Michael Mayo and I want to welcome you to my blog, "Mayonnaise." Why this title? Because whenever anyone wanted to be "clever" about my name, they called me "Mayonnaise." I hated it, but when I was casting around for a title to this blog, I realized that "Mayonnaise" would be something easily remembered, so I finally accepted my destiny and decided "Mayonnaise" was it.

As for what "Mayonnaise" will be, well, it's probably best just to describe it as a work in progress. I'm primarily an author these days working on publishing and publicizing my book, "Alex Walker and the Circus of Secrets," but I have other projects and interests I'm working on as well, such as raising a baby horse who's a surprising, wondrous terror; not to mention learning how to operate in the Blogosphere, Facebook, and all the myriad aspects of marketing and social networking that didn't exist my first go-round as a free-lance writer. It's a very different world than it used to be, and I hope you'll join me on my quest to discover it.

No comments:

Post a Comment